Sunday, September 14, 2008

Palin & Clinton Flaunt Nonpartisan Baggage on Saturday Night Live

When I first saw Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, I thought she looked like Tina Fey and imagined the elitist late-night sketch comedy show, Saturday Night Live, would have a field day with Palin.

SNL wasted no time satirizing Palin last night with its opening sketch:

“A Nonpartisan Message from Gov. Sarah Palin and Sen. Hillary Clinton”



Best Juxtaposed Lines:

Clinton: “I believe that diplomacy should be the cornerstone of any foreign policy."

Palin: “I can see Russia from my house.”

Best Straight Talk:

Clinton: “I invite the media to grow a pair and if you can’t, I will lend you mine.”

This line especially hit home after Team McCain and the GOP Machine called for a jihad on the press at its widely covered Republican National Commercial.

The latter may be "The Campaign to Nowhere's" undoing, for it may work on the GOP base, but it is likely to push the Independents into Obama’s camp.

9 comments:

ng2000 said...

Valuable resource of saturday night live news summaries: http://www.ng2000.com/fw.php?tp=saturday-night-live

Julie said...

How hilarious that you call Saturday Night Live an elitist program. If their usually base form of comedy is elitist, our country is in trouble.

T.M. Lindsey said...

Hence the tongue in cheek, Julie.

SNL has dumbed its material down to the pre-sophomoric middle school level. I rarely watch anything past the opening sketch. They should go to Second City in Chicago and learn how to raise the comedic-sketch bar again.

Anonymous said...

My computer crashed on me, and along with it, took my itunes. i now have a new computer, but a blank itunes. but, my iphone still has all my music on it, and i was wondering if there was a way that you could upload the music on there, onto the itunes, so i don't have to start completely over again.



________________
[url=http://unlockiphone22.com]unlock iphone[/url]

Anonymous said...

I'm going to get an iPhone - I just haven't decided which carrier to go through yet. I'm heavily leaing towards Virgin at the moment; how is their coverage and customer service? They seem a lot cheaper than everyone else in terms of what comes out of the plan.



________________
[url=http://unlockiphone22.com]unlock iphone[/url]

Anonymous said...

free car facts vin
winter emergency kit for the car
advantage car hire
car maxford mustangs
lambskin car coat
amman car rental
vigilance for driver in car
three wheel car auto

Anonymous said...

I was delighted with an article a friend forwarded me yesterday, by a man who legally unlocked his iPhone via his network.
________________
[url=http://www.unlock-iphone.org]unlock iphone 3g[/url]

Unlock iPhone 2g said...

Alex You can’t use Qucikpwn with iTunes 8.2 to unlock your 2.0.2 because Apple changed the way to phone talks with iTunes in 8.2 update.

好文 said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色,性愛