Friday, February 23, 2007

Bye, Bye, Vilsack…


It appears Tom Vilsack’s Rodney “No Respect” Dangerfield approach to gaining name recognition and winning the presidential nomination will come to an end today. Former Governor Vilsack is set to announce that he’s dropping out of the race. The competition for the Democrat nod priced Vilsack out of the race. But looking on the bright side, how many former governors have been on “The Daily Show” and Jay Leno’s “Tonight Show”? This is truly inspiring; it almost makes me want to run for governor of Iowa, serve two terms, then announce I’m running for president. This may be the only way I could land a spot on “The Daily Show.”

You better watch out Chet; my quest to appear on “The Daily Show” may be running through your office en route to Stewart's. You better hope Mr. Stewart invites me to be on the show before the next election…

1 comments:

noneed4thneed said...

Does this mean you won the war on Toms?